Established in 2006, we are a veteran as well as profound manufacturer & supplier of Brinell Hardness Machine. In order to manufacture high quality machines, our professionals employ advanced machines and utilize quality tested material procured from the authentic vendors. Our Brinell Hardness Machine is used for testing Brinell Hardness of various ferrous and non ferrous metals like steel, brass, iron bronze and aluminum. Our precious clients can avail these machines from us in safe packaging within stipulated time frame.
- Smooth operation
- Durable design
- Low power consumption
- This machine is designed for Brinell Hardness measurement on steel & other ferrous materials & also on non-ferrous materials like Brass,
- Bronze, Aluminum, etc. The material can be cast, forged or rolled & the shape can be flat, round or irregular.
- This machine is specially used in production testing. Its stability & unique design of a floating fulcrum lever system ensure high accuracy & dependability.
- The load application system is of dead weight type combined with mechanical lever system. The supporting hydraulic system is for initial lifting of
- load before each test & damping the load application system for smooth application of load.
- Test loads from 500 to 3000 kgf in steps of 250kgf.
- The height X Throat is 380 X 200 mm.
- Indentation measurement by Brinell Microscope of 25 X Magnification.
- Special Test fixtures for odd jobs / production testing can be supplied (Optional)
- Computerized Brinell Impression measurement system is available (Optional)
- Manual / Optical / Computerized type Brinell Hardness testing machines are also available.
- Accuracy conforms to IS:2281-2005 & BS:240.