Established in the year 2006, we have been growing at a rapid rate by manufacturing and supplying an innovative range of Charpy Impact Testing Machines. These machines are used for charpy tests on various materials like sheet metals, stainless steel and alloys. Our Charpy Impact Testing Machines are designed using top quality materials at our state of the art machining facility. In addition, for simple & jerk free braking, these machines are built in with spring loaded braking systems.
- Portable design
- Abrasion resistant body
ASTM CHARPY IMPACT TESTING MACHINE :-
- For Charpy tests on various Materials
- Strictly conforms to ASTM-E-23-2007 speficiations.
- Works on pendulum principle, difference between height of drop of pendulum before rupture and height of rise after rupture of specimen is direclty proportional to empact energy absorbed by specimen and is indicated by a pointer on a large dial for model: AIT-300-ASTM & on display for model: AIT-300-ASTM (D)
- Single stand design which facilities fast and easy positioning and centering of specimen which is basic requirement of sub-zero testing
- NIST approval of machine with samples from NIST-USA, can be arranged
- Model: AIT-300-ASTM (D) is a digital version of model: AIT-300-ASTM
- Charpy Striker - 1 no.
- Charpy Support Block - 1 set.
- Specimen setting gauge (for charpy)- 1 no.
- Set of spanners - 1 set.
- Foundation braket - 1 no.
- Self cetering tong for charpy test specimen (useful particularly for carrying out tests at sub zero temperature)
- Sub zero temperature bath with digital temperature indicator
- Go : No-Go gauges for confireming the following parameters of specimen within th limits specified by standard
a) Centre line of notch from both ends
b) Angle of V notch
c) Depth below standard V notch
d) Cross section of 10x10 mm specimen
- Milling cutter for V notch
- Charpy & Izod Notch (V & U) Broaching machines
- Lateral expansion gauges as per ASTM-E-23
- Standard Impact specimen for verification of machine from NIST, USA (We also undertake calibration of the machine as per ASTM-E-23 including approval from NIST - USA)