Computerized Brinell Hardness Tester, Model : OPAB-3000-IPC is designed for Brinell hardness measurement on steels and other ferrous materials and also on non-ferrous materials like Brass, Bronze, Aluminium, etc. The material can be cast, forged or rolled and the shape can be flat, round or irregular shapes.
- The actual load application system is of dead weight type combined with mechanical lever system. The supporting hydraulic system is for initial lifting of load before each test and dampening the load application system for smooth application of load.
- A separate hydraulic power pack, positioned in the bottom part of the machine adds to the machine stability.
- Our unique design of a floating fulcrum lever system ensures high accuracy and dependability.
- An automatic indenter index system is provided which tilts the indenter after the impression and the magnified image is visible on the IPC for area measurement & display of hardness value.
- Thus this machine saves a lot of cycle time, improves accuracy of measurement and gives fast and accurate results with less operator fatigue.
- This model is mainly useful for production testing in Auto shops, Foundries, Forging Shops and Heat treatment units, etc.
- The machine accuracies confirm to IS: 2281-2005 & BS: 240.