Horizontal Chain and Rope Testing Machine :-
- Machines are designed to test chains, wire ropes & any long specimens for proof test or destructive tensile test.
- High loading accuracy & infinitely variable straining speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
- Continuous roll autographic recorder to get load - elongation graph.
- Robust loading frame, Simple controls & easy to operate.
- Adequate safety devices for safe operation.
- Analogue models with large dial & load measurement by pendulum dynamometer principle.
- Digital / Computerized models are also available where load Vs elongation is in digital display & printout of results can be taken.
- Special Accessories like - Extra Bed length, Extra Ram stroke, Various special grips / attachments / fixtures as per sizes / shapes of specimens, Load-stabilizer (at extra cost) can be provided to suit special application.
- Various Models, Maximum Capacity from 100 kN to 3000 kN.
- Loading accuracy well within +1%, conforms to IS:1828 / BS:1610.