Product Code : 32
Brand Name : FSA
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece/Pieces
Ever since the inception, it is our prime motive to meet the client requirements by offering an exceptional range of Mechanical Extensometer. These devices are essential to measure the elongation of test specimens under load, to have their mechanical properties. Our Mechanical Extensometer is designed and developed under the guidance of veteran professionals by using optimum quality materials, in compliance with international quality of standards and norms. In addition, we offer these extensometers in qualitative packaging to avoid damage during transportation.
- It is an attachment to Universal Testing Machine and Tensile Testing Machines, used to find out the proof stress at the required elongation percentage.
- It measures the elongation of a test piece on load for the set gauge length.
- Least count of measurement 0.01 mm and maximum elongation measured upto 3 mm.
- Adjustable gauge length from 30 mm to 120 mm
- Round specimen from 1 mm to 20 mm dia and flat specimen from 1 mm to 20 mm thickness can be accommodated.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – FOR MECHANICAL EXTENSOMETER
0 - 3 mm
Gauge length adjustable from
30 - 120 mm ( 30 - 70 mm can also be given )
Round 1 to 20 mm or flat upto 20 x 20 mm
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- 10-15 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- North India