Rockwell Hardness Tester
Product Code : 47
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 30000 INR/Piece
- Product Type
- Hardness Tester
- 10-20 Kilograms (kg)
- For Measuring Hardness of Metal
As one of India's leading manufacturers, we are committed to offer our clients a remarkable range of Rockwell Hardness Tester. Made from best quality materials at our state of the art machining facility, these testers are largely demanded in laboratories, colleges, science labs, metallurgical industries and R&D departments. Our Rockwell Hardness Tester is specially designed for measuring the hardness of different metals and alloys irrespective of their shapes. Be it in domestic market or international, our offered testers are cherished and acknowledged over the global platform.
- Precise measuring
- Hassle free operation
- Modular design
- This machine is designed for measuring hardness of metals & alloys of all kinds, hard or soft, whether round, flat or irregular in shapes.
- This machine is ideally suitable for laboratories, tool rooms, Heat treatment shops, R&D departments, inspection departments, foundries & educational institutions.
- Automatic weight selection with automatic zero setting dial gauge.
- Rockwell test minor load is 10 kgf & major loads are 60,100,150 kgf.
- Rockwell hardness scales such as HRA, HRB, HRC, etc. is obtained by using different types of indentors ( Diamond / Ball ).
- Test height x Throat is 215 x 132 mm
- Extra test height & throat of 295 x 148 mm, Model : MRS-150 is also available.
- Motorized versions are also available.
- Machines strictly conforms to IS:1586- 2000.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 5 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 4 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India